Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Treading Dreams


Treading Dreams
Originally uploaded by bryancrump

This shot was done at an artists and photographer meet and greet in Talihina, Oklahoma. The host of the event had a heated pool and hot tub that were both salt water.

This was a result of my first time shooting under water while also learning to use scuba equipment for the first time. So, I was really winging the whole experience. Instead of having an camera enclosure, I was using an underwater camera bag so this made it awkward as well.

Luckily, i had several understanding models that I was working with. Rachel is the model in this particular shot and wanted to do a sort of under water meditation type shot.

Despite it being a learning experience. I am very happy with the way the shots turned out. I have to thank everyone that helped make it possible, from the gentleman that let me borrow his scuba equipment to the photographer who was injured and could not do the underwater pictures he wanted and so graciously let me attempt the experience. Yet again my work evolves because I had the opportunity to work with wonderful and supportive people.

No comments: